3 Arundel Road
Brighton, East Sussex
£950 per month
- Modern luxury one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Situated on the borders of Kemp Town
- Close to Brighton Marina
- Open plan living area with wood effect flooring
- Fitted kitchen with all appliances
- Bright double bedroom with wood effect flooring
- Contemporary tiled shower room
- Utility room
- Available now
Modern one bedroom ground floor apartment situated on the borders of Kemp Town close to Brighton Marina. Benefits from a good size bright open plan living area with wood effect flooring, fitted kitchen with all appliances including dishwasher and washer dryer, bright double bedroom with wood effect flooring, and a contemporary tiled shower room. Available now unfurnished.
The Bush Mews development is situated on the lower part of Arundel Road just off the Coast Road, which over looks Brighton Marina. The Royal Sussex County Hospital is a short walk away, and Kemp Town village with its array of local facilities is within easy reach. The bustling Brighton Marina is home to Adsa supermarket, along with a range of restaurants, cinema, Bowling Alley, Casino and much more.
Mid October 2016