Sirius The Boardwalk
Brighton Marina Brighton
25% share from
- Fully Fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Gloss Kitchens With Integrated Electrolux Appliances
- Karndean Flooring To Living Area And Bathroom
- Neutral Carpeting To Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathrooms With Saloni Wall Tiles
- District Heating System And Double Glazing
- Video Entry System And Lift To All Floors
- A Balcony To Each Apartment With The Majority Of Apartments Having Sea Or Marina Views
- Parking Available To Rent By Annual Licence*
- 12 Year BLP Building Defects Insurance
- 125 Year Leases From 2016
**SHARED OWNERSHIP APARTMENTS WITH 25%-75% SHARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE**
Oakley New Homes are pleased to offer a selection of 2 bedroom apartments for purchase through the shared ownership scheme at the stunning new development, The Boardwalk on the West Quay in Brighton Marina.
Please Note: This scheme is only available to those who live or work in the local area.
To view the available apartments and choose your new home contact Oakley New Homes on 01273 688881 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for Shared Ownership at www.helptobuyese.org.uk
There are two 2 bedroom apartments at The Boardwalk that have been designed to be wheelchair accessible, allowing you to comfortably enjoy your home. To allocate these homes, priority will be given if a member of your household is registered disabled and would benefit from living in a wheelchair accessible home.
Moat is a housing association providing affordable homes for people in the South East of England. One of the Homes and Communities Agency’s development partners, Moat develops around 600 new homes every year and all financial surpluses are reinvested to provide additional affordable homes and services.
* fees apply, further details upon request.
These apartments are for purchase using the shared ownership scheme and you may not be eligible under the terms of the scheme, further information upon request. One of the qualifying criteria is that you must live or work in Brighton.
The photographs shown are of the general development, layouts & views do vary from apartment to apartment.