Sirius The Boardwalk
Brighton Marina Brighton
- Balcony With Marina Views
- Fully Fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Gloss Kitchens With Integrated Electrolux Appliances
- Karndean Flooring To Living Area And Bathroom
- Neutral Carpeting To Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathrooms With Saloni Wall Tiles
- District Heating System And Double Glazing
- Video Entry System And Lift To All Floors
- Parking Available To Rent By Annual Licence*
- 12 Year BLP Building Defects Insurance
- 125 Year Leases From 2016
**SHARED OWNERSHIP APARTMENT WITH 25%-75% SHARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE**
Please Note: This scheme is only available to those who live or work in the local area.
Register for Shared Ownership at www.helptobuyese.org.uk
Oakley New Homes are pleased to offer the last remaining 2 bedroom apartment for purchase through the shared ownership scheme at the stunning new development, The Boardwalk on the West Quay in Brighton Marina.
To view the available apartment contact Oakley New Homes on 01273 688881 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Moat is a housing association providing affordable homes for people in the South East of England. One of the Homes and Communities Agency’s development partners, Moat develops around 600 new homes every year and all financial surpluses are reinvested to provide additional affordable homes and services.
* fees apply, further details upon request.
This apartment is for purchase using the shared ownership scheme and you may not be eligible under the terms of the scheme, further information upon request. One of the qualifying criteria is that you must live or work in Brighton.
The photographs shown are of the general development, layouts & views will vary.