Bush Mews, Arundel Road
Brighton, East Sussex
£900 per month
- Modern one bedroom ground floor chalet apartment
- Situated on the borders of Kemp Town
- Close to Brighton Marina
- Open plan living area with wood effect flooring
- Fitted kitchen with all appliances
- Double bedroom with wood effect flooring
- Contemporary tiled shower room
- Available early October
Modern stylish one bedroom ground floor chalet apartment situated on the borders of Kemp Town close to Brighton Marina. Benefits from a good size open plan living area with wood effect flooring, access to large loft storage space, fitted kitchen with all appliances including dishwasher and washer dryer, double bedroom with wood effect flooring, and a contemporary tiled shower room. Available early October unfurnished.
The Bush Mews development is situated on the lower part of Arundel Road just off the Coast Road, which over looks Brighton Marina. The Royal Sussex County Hospital is a short walk away, and Kemp Town village with its array of local facilities is within easy reach. The bustling Brighton Marina is home to Adsa supermarket, along with a range of restaurants, cinema, Bowling Alley, Casino and much more.