Terms & Conditions
All references to Oakley Property within this document refer to Oakley Commercial Limited Ltd and Oakley Residential Lewes LLP unless otherwise stated.
Oakley Property, Oakley Residential and Oakley Commercial are trading names of Oakley Commercial Limited (OCL) and Oakley Residential Lewes LLP (VAT No: 754 7880 85)
Terms and Use of the OCL web site
OCL provides this Web site for your information and use, subject to the terms set out below. By accessing this Web site, you agree to accept these terms:
In no event will OCL or the operators of this web site be liable for any damages, including without limitation special or consequential damages that arise out of, or relate to, the use of, or inability to use the OCL web site, even if OCL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information provided on the OCL web site is provided as is, with no warranty as to accuracy or content.
OCL does not adopt or endorse the views of third party Web sites linked to, or from www.oakleyproperty.com. Any disputes arising out of, or related to, the use of the OCL web site will be governed by British law without reference to choice of law principles.
OCL reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove any of these terms at any time.
OCL may request certain personal information (such as name, address and phone number) from you when contacting the company via web form or sending email. This information is gathered by OCL for internal as well as external purposes and may be used in connection with product sales or registration purposes.
Information you provide to OCL may be forwarded to carefully selected companies and organisations that have legitimate use and connections to OCL, unless otherwise stated in writing you consent to this collection and processing (including disclosure and transfer) of personal data about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Third Party Software and web sites
OCL makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantablity or fitness for a particular purpose for third party downloaded software and/or web sites. Furthermore, OCL disclaims any liability for loss or damage that may occur directly or indirectly from the use of third party downloaded software and/or web sites.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless OCL, its officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, liability, loss, damage, or expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or by reason of your use or possession of third party software / web site obtained or linked to this site.
OCL takes no responsibility for the content, language use or beliefs of third party web sites that may be linked to or downloadable from the OCL web site or any other associated web site.
Use of Documents and Publications on the web site.
Except as expressly prohibited on this website, you are permitted to view, copy, print and distribute publications and documents within this website (such as house details, press releases etc), subject to your agreement that:
- your use of the information is for informational, personal, and non-commercial purposes only,
- you will not modify the documents, publications or graphics,
- you will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context,
- you will display the appropriate copyright notice and other proprietary notices on every copy you make, and
- you agree that OCL, may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from OCL or it's representatives.
Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
The permission above to use documents and publications does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website. Those elements of the website are protected by law, such as trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by OCL.
Trademark & Copyright
OCL, the OCL logo, and all OCL devices are Copyright, licensed or registered trademarks of OCL. All rights reserved.